“I’m not going to lie, this is me. I decided the other day to start talking to my staff about Game of Thrones… and they were a little shocked.” – Insanity540
“I have been on both sides of the table for interviews and I know that as an interviewee I’m sometimes wishing I had better questions to ask interviewers. On the flip side, as an interviewer, I often find perspective applicants questions really interesting because I don’t always know what to expect” – Insanity540
1. Can you describe a typical day in this type of role?
2. How long have you been at the company and what makes you stay?
3. How would you describe the work environment and corporate culture?
4. What are some of the goals for the company in the short and longer term?
5. How would my performance be measured?
6. What types of career opportunities may open up down the road for a person starting out in this type of position, assuming they perform well?
7. What are some of the company’s initiatives regarding learning and development?
“I can honestly say that if you were to ask one or two of these, you would stand out in an interview as someone switched on” – Insanity540
“I saw this gif on a productivity blog and thought it was too good not to save here and save with everybody” – Insanity540