Anyone having a bad day at work?
Check out this article by NerdWallet about LinkenIn profiles. My personal tip is to seek (and collect) recommendations for each of your roles (if people are ok with doing so!).
I’ll para-phrase the post into the 5 tips;
- Write an eye-catching, descriptive headline.
- Choose a professional, approachable headshot and background image.
- Use keywords in your ‘Summary’ section.
- Demonstrate transferable skills.
- Show measurable accomplishments.
Read the full article for the detail and explanation.