“The good folks at Buffer blog have summed up 14 points to improve your twitter usage. I’ve often utilised twitter for social media and Buffer blog has some great tips. Click on the image or link below to go to the full article” – Insanity540
Click on the image or THIS LINK to visit the full post on Buffer Blog.
The basic summary of the tips are:
- Reply to tweets.
- Post at least 2 tweets per day.
- Use 1-2 appropriate hashtags
- Use a social media service, like Buffer (surprise.. but they are actually really awesome), to turbo-charge your posts.
- Mix it up.
Check out some other CollectionOfAwesome.com posts relating to “Twitter”;
- Schwarzenegger responds to Klitschko on Twitter
- 14 Tips on how to use Twitter more effectively via Buffer Blog
- Alison Brie is a Twitter lurker
- Marc Jacobs needs to calm down (per Marc Jacobs)
- Netflix knows its users
- Reminding Rihanna of her roots.
- The seven deadly social networks
- Collection of Awesome on Twitter
- Darth Valentines
- Myspace Tom owns guy on Twitter
“Graham Lineham is definitely a great comedic mind. He’s the brains behind ‘The IT Crowd’, check out his twitter” – Ben
Source: Joy of Tech comic
“I like the concept that Celebrities use their own twitter accounts and reply to fans. I like this segment” – Ben
“I don’t tolerate violence against women (unless it’s paintball). It’s shocking that there are a heap of girls that have actually tweeted that they’d let him hit them – Nice work ladies. Most of them since have been stating ‘It was just a joke’, but since when did violence against women become funny? Andy Levy summed the whole thing up the best though” – Ben
Just take a look at this and feel ashamed of yourselves…
oh and this one is fresh…
and I just saw this on the interwebz, I thought I’d share it in closing….