“This man is seriously one of coolest people out there”
I <3 you too!!
Valentine’s day is one of those events that most people either love or hate. The later usually being single people, or guys. So as a special day I thought I’d make a special post in honour of it. I’m going break down why I think people would love/hate the 14th of February. As a sidebar, I’d also like to wish everyone a Happy Chinese New Year by saying “Xing Nian Kuai Le” and “Gong Xi Fa Chai” which also occurs today!
- You are a romantic.
- You like to be spoilt by your bf/gf.
- You love an excuse to give/get presents.
- Your single and this is a day that seemed designed to point out that fact.
- You don’t buy into it, you’d rather spend your time and money on something else.
- Your one of five Americans that prefer a pet to a human on Valentine’s day (Source)
- You hate the fact that every restaurant and event marks up their price because it’s Valentine’s day. it’s a conspiracy created by Hallmark.
“Romance is dead; it was acquired in a hostile takeover by Hallmark and Disney, homogenized and sold of piece-by-piece.” – Lisa Simpson
Valentine’s Related Humour