“The good folks at Buffer blog have summed up 14 points to improve your twitter usage. I’ve often utilised twitter for social media and Buffer blog has some great tips. Click on the image or link below to go to the full article” – Insanity540
Click on the image or THIS LINK to visit the full post on Buffer Blog.
The basic summary of the tips are:
- Reply to tweets.
- Post at least 2 tweets per day.
- Use 1-2 appropriate hashtags
- Use a social media service, like Buffer (surprise.. but they are actually really awesome), to turbo-charge your posts.
- Mix it up.
Check out some other CollectionOfAwesome.com posts relating to “Twitter”;
- DeadMau owns MTV on Twitter
- Bryan Cranston to be in the new Star Wars.
- What having thousands of Twitter followers would be like
- Schwarzenegger responds to Klitschko on Twitter
- 14 Tips on how to use Twitter more effectively via Buffer Blog
- Alison Brie is a Twitter lurker
- Marc Jacobs needs to calm down (per Marc Jacobs)
- Netflix knows its users
- Reminding Rihanna of her roots.
- The seven deadly social networks
Source: Art of Manliness