Source: Nerd Approved.
“If only this existed in real life” – Insanity540
Source: Fashionably Geek
- That’s what she said
- 8-Bit Gamer Christmas Stocking
- The IT Crowd – NES Game
- The importance of pixels
- Why Video Games are the most amazing art form
- Why the Xbox One is scarey
- It’s not your fault – Video games are amazing
- The various people you see at Midnight launches of Video Games
- Reasons for death in Call of Duty
- The Chipophone
“Play enough of CoD and you’ll know this is true”
“This is an amazing video – watch it for a minute and BE AMAZED!” – Ben
“It’s a modern day / first world problem. We try to make sure we don’t play with our phones when we are out.” – Ben
Source: Loldwell comic
“As someone that spends way too much time playing Call of Duty, I’m interested in this controller. The article says $150 is too steep for people to consider buying it – but they underestimate how much money gamers will fork out for superior tech. If this works as well as it says, it might add to my PS3 gadgetry” – Ben
- Doesn’t require sensors, cameras and can double as a light gun.
- Offers a 1:1 shooter experience
- Plugs into a PS3, Xbox 360 or PC USB port.
- Built in gyroscope does the motion tracking
- Very simple to set up
“I’ve dabbled in RPGs and MMOs and haven’t really found one that has appealed to me a lot (Diablo 3 might eventually get me). This South Park game looks like fun though.” – Ben
Read more: Kotaku AU
“I have to admit that I’ve recently started playing The Sims because it is one of the few modern ‘offline’ games I have that can be installed on my MacBook Pro (I’m also downloading TF2 via steam). I have since given up on it, but I was aware of the irony of forcing my Sim to learn how to Garden when I couldn’t even do it in real life” – Ben.