“If someone gave you a gift card to Starbucks, what would you do? besides wonder why they gave you a gift card to Star Bucks when there are much cooler places like JB-Hifi or Best Buy (for my USA readers).” – Ben
Meet Logan Warren, a man with a simple aim – to waste his Starbucks Gift card creating the most unholy and expensive Starbucks drink possible. I’m happy to hear that a barista laughed and helped him create it.
- One Java Chip Frappuccino (Trenta Size / 31 ounce cup / 916mL for Aussies)
- 16 Shots of Espresso – cuz double shots are for pussys
- A shot of Soy Milk – to be healthy yo
- Caramel Flavouring
- Banana Puree
- Strawberry Puree
- Vanilla Beans
- Matcha Powder – I don’t even know what this is
- Protein Powder
- Drizzle of Caramel & Mocha on top.
- TOTAL PRICE = $23.60
“The resulting beverage contains 1400mg of caffeine…If I drank it all at once, it would put me in hospital. Two of these would kill me” – Logan
“The Flavour? Tolerable, but not good. Imagine a coffee-based health food smoothie” – Logan