“learning to draw is fun” – Ben
“In keeping with my Star Wars nerd posts; A cool Boba Fett artwork” – Ben
“I am a massive Star Wars nerd, and this youtube video shows the gameplay from the new game; Force Unleased 2. I actually thought it was out tomorrow on the 29th of October but I’ve just found out it was released on the 27th. I am quite literally driving to the store now to go buy it.” – Ben
“Oh I totally love the fact that Boba Fett makes a small appearance in this video” – Ben
[runs out the door to JB-Hifi]
“Ok, I’m not sure if Hilarious is the word that best describes this… uncomfortable and stupid would be better words. I honestly thought this would be about Zach being really funny… but its about how completely lamer the interviewer is. I feel bad for celebrities that have to put up with such questions.” – Ben
“So from this interview we learnt; 0% about the movie, that sweaters are itchy and that his female co-star might smell good” – Ben
“I recently was in Scandinavia and actually had a traditional Norwegian breakfast; complete with preserved mackel. It was interesting” – Ben
“I’ve been experimenting with my Guacamole recipe for a few batches now and I think I’ve found the best recipe. I have basically come up with this from scratch and everyone seemed to like it. After numerous requests to give out the recipe here it is” – Ben
“…now it is time to show you the Guacamole of my people” – Ben
- 2-3 Ripe Avocados (depending size)
- 4-5 Tomatoes (small-medium in size)
- 1 Lemon
- Garlic (minced)
- Garlic Salt
- Black Pepper
- Jalapenos (optional, but highly recommended)
- Corn chips (for when you’re done)
- Wash and cut up the tomatoes and place into a medium-large mixing bowl. Remember that you ultimately want to have more avocados than tomatoes, so use your judgement as to how many to include. I work with a general 3:2 ratio (avocado:tomato). I prefer to cut the tomato kinda chunky, but its up to you.
- Cut up the avocado roughly.
- Squeeze in about a half of a lemons worth of lemon juice. Use judgement on how much to include; I generally go with 50-75% of the juice from one half. (no pips!)
- Add (finely) chopped coriander (amount to taste).
- Half a teaspoon of Garlic mince (don’t over do this step, this is perhaps the only time in my life I will ever say less garlic is a good thing).
- Add a good shake of Garlic salt, and pepper.
- Roughly Stir/Mash with a fork. I prefer not to over-mash my guacamole (I think its good to have some chunks).
- Stir in Jalapenos to give a kick.
- Taste and decide if you need any more: Garlic salt, Pepper, or Jalapenos (In my photo example, it was lacking the spice kick, so I added more Jalapenos).
- Enjoy. Personally I think Guacamole is best chilled in the fridge.
Now as you can see, this recipe is open to your individual taste. This is my recipe, this is what tastes awesome to me, and so far everyone else agrees.
I hope you enjoy it.
“This is pimping. I think it would be wicked if Holden made this car” – Ben
“I like photography, and have toyed with the concept of buying a DSLR. I have borrowed my dad’s one and haven’t really used it much. So I guess this comic is apt for me” – Ben
Source: Toothpaste For Dinner comic
“Fight Club is one of my all time favourite movies.” – Ben
“This is the team that I’m on. Team Edward/Jacob people – In your face!” – Ben
“I love South Park, it is a good mix of hilarious and inappropriate” – Ben
“I have dedicated an entire category to Infographics because I think they are interesting” – Ben
“A little bit of action film trivia” – Ben
Source: Term Life Insurance??